Who is NLI Network?
The NLI Network shares a common vision: for Europe, for change.
The NLI Network affects spiritual, social and economic change across Europe.
Why are we a network?
What are our values?
Our values are how we act at our best.
The NLI Network shares common values:
- Christ like character
- Faith filled
- Biblically based
- Servant leadership
- Integrated effort
- Valuing our partners
- Relationally based
- Maximising Donor Resources
- Continual improvement
- Participating in God’s mission
- Shifting thinking and practice
- Engaging culture
- Championing human dignity and value
What do we do?
We are committed to seeing our five focuses implemented everywhere we work. This includes:
- Church Planting
- Leadership Development
- Short Term Mission
- Social Justice
- Community Transformation
The NLI Network consists of:
- Members – the core of the Network, this collective of qualified leaders voluntarily align themselves with and submit to each other. They each lead their own organization to accomplish the NLI Network’s mission. The bulk of the Network’s decisions are made by this group.
- Steering Team – a small group of members tasked with ensuring the network is working in concert with its vision and values
- Associates – staff and volunteers of the Members’ organizations
- Affiliates – individuals and organizations that work in cooperation with the Network
The NLI Network is effective in its mission because it –
- provides shared resources and tools for each other.
- creates best practices on bringing change.
- leverages proven expertise in leadership development, church planting and short term mission.
- develops new strategies in community transformation, social justice, leadership development, church planting and short term mission.